Thursday, June 11, 2009

The day a man bared his chest for me and I kissed him

Close your gaping mouths, ppl!!! Lol, got you didn’t I?? Hahahahahaha, it was just for a CPR clinical practical session… on a MANnequin… Anyway, it was a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally fun session.. Kinda made me happy coz I somehow managed to fulfill a part of my somewhat still present fragmented dream of being an air-stewardess/hostess.. I really wanted to be one when I grew up back when I was way younger and saw what they did on tv… I mean, they earn while looking nice and trotting all over the globe, which girl wouldn’t want a job like that?? *Ok ok, or maybe it was just me since I thought I had the height to do so anyways…. But all hopes were dashed the moment I grew taller than the maximum height… like huh? there’s a MAXIMUM height?? Lol…*

So yeah, the pictures for the moment..   More pics are on Facebook… Too bad I didn’t capture all the members’ kissing in action… DSC01311Aww, too bad…






Ok, it wasn’t for the CPR training session but still… I love this pic!! Hahahaha….


*And the baby looks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal scary!!!! *







DSC01317







Something stinks in here….. Use some deodorant buddy!!! Lol…

No comments: