Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bang….bang!!!

    Started off my Independence Day celebration with a loud bang!!!!! Both from the back….and the front….of my poor car…. Sigh… Had a chain accident with me being the middle car…. So my car’s a heartbreaking sight now being most severely damaged and most innocent…. (sad but true) Talk about starting off your day with a bang huh?? I had two bangs… Like… WOW… /(ㄒ.ㄒ)/~~ I didn’t know how troublesome being the victim of a car accident was till now so.. well, at least I’ve learnt something huh??

     Anyway, just wanted to post shout-outs to some of the kindest and most caring friends one could ever have so… THANK YOU once again:-
Su Hean, Philip, Stephanie, Michelle, Qi Xian, Khim Yik, Zi Wei, Qi Shan, Qiu Ping, Shih Lin, Swee Quin, Kumaran, Vivian, Kai Xuan, Sylvia, Janice, Deniece, Gerviene, Eliza, Jasmine, Prashana and Wuan Phing!!!!
O(∩_∩)O

    To Rachel and Amalina, you two have my greatest gratitude!! LOVE YOU TWO SO VERY MUCH!!! *Hugs your calm-down-it’s-ok-now-super-nice-gift-cup to sleep now*DSC02594

No comments: