Friday, March 16, 2012

Coming to an end, oh student life..

     “Why does the title sound so depressing”,you say?? Well, it’s not!! I can’t wait to graduate finally and start working playing, relaxing and enjoying!! Okay, I am NOT looking forward to working at all but then, I DO want to start earning my own money and giving back to my awesome parents so…. Fine, I shall work hard….soon….*sighs* Hahaha… Pray for me to graduate smoothly and get a good state posting!! Hopefully I won’t blog from places so remote my neighbours are chimpanzees and I have to climb mountains and trees to get connected to the internet…Fingers crossed If that’s the case, then goodbye in advance, civilization!!! I’ll resort to writing snail mails and then scan them once a year onto this blog….SnailEmail Hahahahha…. Oh wells, que sera sera till then… Lol…

    Anyway, before I can start earning money for myself, I’m gratefully-yet-regretfully using my parents’ money…. a lot… Sorry!!! But I’m sure they’d LOVE for me to enjoy my last year as a dental student right?? So…..Hehehe…. I know you’d forgive me….=p

       Didn’t blog for quite some day so updating backdating on the month of February!! Celebrated Deniece’s and Qiu Ping’s b’day at Straight Quays*some Italian joint.. haha, it was THAT long ago* and Tao, Autocity respectively!! Enjoyed them REALLY much….

de 02
de 09
de 07
de 4

At Qiu Ping’s b’day. Not many photos coz we’re too busy gobbling up food.. Lol…
qp3

100320122933

 






Look for the day…










The memorable thing we did that day was surrounding qp like hyenas and sang her a song… As a group… Glee-cum-flash-mob style.. She was S.H.O.C.K.E.D to say the least yet really happy… I don’t know when the video is going to be uploaded but we serenaded her till she cried… Aww….. Hehe…

    Oh wells, till next time, this would be the end of this post, bubye!!!

No comments: