Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It WILL be a GOOD Friday this week!!

     I need positive support for Friday, ppl!!! I’m having my very first on call duty in hospital this weekend starting from Friday to Sunday, so am praying hard there’ll be no tough cases and there’ll be few patients only!! what to do Secondly, I’ll be submitting my leave application form on Friday too for CNY so praying that my boss will approve it easily… Praying hehe…

     Also, I’m in dire need for money this month and the next month!! Lol.. Kinda overdid my spending which is bad since my next salary is one month away on the 25th of February.. O Lord, help me!! And I need to pay my house rent on Friday, pay for lunch for the whole clinic’s staff on Thurs which is around say, RM120? and have dinner with all dental officers in Kuantan in a hotel that night which’ll cost me RM60 plus gifts and all… And this is just for the next three day when I’m supposed to not use any money for the next three WEEKS… GREAT, Rolling Eyes just great….  Eye-rolling Oh wells, CNY is just around the corner so… =p

Will update about my on call soon!! Hoping for no news which is good news!!!

No comments: