Friday, December 4, 2009

Change of look-for my blog I mean

    Heya ppl!! Long time no see huh?? And then suddenly *poof* I’m meeting you with a new look through my blog.. I dunno why but I find it somewhat funny.. Hehe… Anyway, though I like this new layout for my blog, I’d admit that it was real hard for me setting up everything again from scratch.. Okay, not really from point zero coz I stole the layout from somewhere but still.. The sidebar stuff, changing previous posts’ display, colours and all… You’ll have to give me some credit since I’m bad with all these.. (Oh, and thanks LT for the cached link thingy.. I’m THAT bad with computer stuffs that I have no idea whatsoever to what it was and how you did it so… Lol..) Anyhow, everyone, please leave me a line sometime if you’re reading this.. I’m itching to hear updates from you all…=p Ciao for now!!

4 comments:

SXian said...

i like this layout better. :P

it's really fresh looking. makes me happy hhaha

well u know my updates it's all in my blog haha and my picture updates are on facebook :P

btw go check it out... my facebook i mean new pictures up! :)

SeReNe Lee said...

Lol.. Well, I'm a noob with all these computer/tech things as well so a fresh start literally then? Haha... Oh, and glad it makes you happy?? =p

Yup, I do frequent your blog but didn't leave comments coz don't know what to comment on sometimes.. Sorry..

Oh, and sure thing!! Will stalk out your pictures soon!! Having clinics now with my patients so see ya soon!!!

SXian said...

haha its ok if you don't comment. :P as long as you read my blog it's ok =) hehe

to reply you here instead of there... cuz never know when the person will go there... (everyday now apparently)..

thanks for your lovely comment =) yeahhh i dont think there are places like that there... considering how there were cross dressing going on... i dont think they'd allow it in msia. haha! too much for them to handle =P

see even more incentive to come visit me hahaha!

SeReNe Lee said...

Yeah, I was wondering whether he'll truly start getting mad and start acting cranky if he read my comment, lol... It's weird though how I'm commenting on your blog and you're replying here.. I may forget what I wrote due to old age and all you know?? Hahaha..

And yes, I will visit your blog, don't worry... It being your blog is incentive enough for me to frequent it alrights?? Cheerios!!