Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy CNY peeps!!!

Heya everyone!! How did you celebrate CNY this year?? Mine went by just like that….I mean, in conjunction with the previous post, I could only say…I’m so old!! When did I stop feeling all excited for CNY?? Instead, I’m going online on the 2nd day of CNY for almost the whole day… Man, that sounds pathetic… All my cousins are either married, working or studying somewhere far and won’t be back for CNY or they just simply lost interest in gatherings… ARGH…. Totally nostalgic right now… Miss the time we run around trees and jump into ravines and cook leaves and flowers acting like we were preparing a royal feast… Haha… Just kidding, I didn’t do that when I’m young, and no, I don’t do that now either… Sheesh… =p

And oh, btw, my whole family and I are crazy about this Korean series called “Queen Seon Duk”… My dad watched it with us till 2.30am and said it’s still early and to continue on with the show… Lol.. My dad is such a cutie, physically and literally!! So yup, leave me a comment on your celebration!! You know I know what you did last CNY!! Hehe….

No comments: