Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When all things fail, He don’t

     Yeah yeah, that’s a cheesy tagline stolen from G.I Joe but it holds true to me… No matter what happens in life, the good, the bad, and.. the very very bad, I know I could always fall back on the one thing that never change.. Sigh.. Am in a low pit in life right now where nothing seems to be right and everything seems to be so wrong.. I need more love and attention, ppl!! Lol... (hmm, shouldn’t laugh there…) I want the time to turn back, I want my mistakes wiped off, I want, I want, I want… In the end, it doesn’t really matter, it’s still all about me huh?? Sighs again… 2009 was a bad year for me and 2010 is not looking that great right now.. Hopefully it’ll turn out to be wonderful soon…
     On another irrelevant note, a life of sacrificial love and not convenience… That’s how I wanna live my life these days.. It’s gonna be a tough ride uphill but that’s the way I want it should live…. So yup.. May all of you have a great year ahead too ok?? God bless!!

No comments: