Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Goodbye trusted sidekick, oh C902..

    As some of you would have known by now, we dental peeps had a dental dinner last Sat at Equatorial Hotel, Penang last Saturday… It was themed as Vespertine and no, I didn’t know what it meant till I got the ticket so google or wiki it ok, ye modern ppl!!! Lol… It was a really really awesome event with everything happening so perfectly nice, (thanks to Gerv and everyone else in the committee) it was like a dreamy-Cinderella-dancing-with-her-prince-fairytale… Oh, talking about dancing, we did the whole Miss A’s-Good Girl Bad Girl dance routine on stage well enough too!! Woohoo!! Though it wasn’t REALLY flawless, it was real fun though.. Hehe..

23Ok, so back to the fairytale part, everything was so nice it was one of the best dinner nights I had…
17
31632until…

the clock…

striked 12 o’clock..

…….

*no, my super hot red dress handmade by my mum didn’t turn into rags"*

2

*and no, Rachel’s car didn’t turn into a pumpkin too… or durian, if u want a Malaysian flair in your story*

*and no to the driver turning into a mouse.. Lol… sorry again, Rach*

But…

I did lose my phone… AGAIN…. ARGH!!! Cried my heart and eyeballs out for hours when the reality started to sink in… *cries again just thinking about the loss*
It wasn’t so much about the phone -yes, it did matter as well- but it was the things stored inside the phone.. My THOUSANDS of photos… and THOUSANDS of messages.. And HUNDREDS of songs.. and HUNDREDS of contacts… memos, reminders and calendar… and THOUSANDS of photos (okay, so it was more heart-wrenching losing my photos to someone else… *totally sickening*) Sigh… To the cruel thief, I hope u have rotten teeth for the rest of your life… Unless you deleted EVERYTHING inside the phone before use or selling it off… HMPH….

I’m sorry, wonderful loving and forgiving parents, that I did this to you guys…again.. And thank you for being the most kind hearted ppl that you two always are… I do so very LOVE you two…. *sobs*

So goodbye, dear C902… I miss you very very much…

SE C902

No comments: