Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How the Lees spent Dec 11'

Before I start this post, please be forewarned that you might feel a tinge of jealousy or envy reading this or otherwise, feel yourself mildly salivating due to the food presented. All costs of reading further must the readers bear. You are warned.

LOL… So yes, wanna show you my mum’s cooking skill 1st. Presenting to you,
The Lees family Christmas meal!!! Woohoo!!!

Christmas mealNow now, this is just the start!! I AM myself jealous of…well, ourselves.. Lol… Oh, how oh how long must I take this journey of cooking before I gain enough experience to cook like my mum?? You’re awesome mummy!!!

Okay, then straight after celebrating Christmas, we flew to Sabah for our family trip!!! I’ll just let the photos speak for themselves!!

Dec Sabah 1Dec Sabah 3Dec Sabah 2Dec Sabah 4Wonderful right??? Hehehe… This is how we Lees party!!! Had great fun over the month…. But… *ba ba bam*

Now that I’m back…reality starts to sink in…. Oh dear, when am I gonna start studying for my exam????!! *gasp* Haha….

No comments: