Saturday, December 24, 2011

2011 comes to an end..

Yes, it’s that time of the year every year where I celebrate birthday, 冬至, Christmas and New Year holiday-package-combo in just almost a week. Ain’t it fun? This time around I didn’t get to spend it with my usual group of ppl. But I thank Gerviene, Shih Lin, Rachel, Youming and Soo Huan for spending my b’day with me. It was MUCH better than spending it all cooped up in my room alone…most probably sleeping or watching shows… Lol… And my presents… Hehe… I totally love all the sincere cards and practical gifts for me. I think I’m at that age where I get all sentimental receiving written wishes and blessings... Lol.. Few years from now, I’ll probably get all mushy and cry looking at my gifts… And further down the road…..

gifts
Hahahaha…. I can almost imagine this progressive evolvement change…. LOL!!!

211220112398
211220112399

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

On another note, this was our fully DIY gift box for Youming!!! Everything, the gift contents inside, our b’day card, and the box was handmade!! Inside out!! SO proud!!! Looks oh-so-fine doesn’t it?? And yes, to prove the authenticity of our creativity and sincerity, you can see one part without the wrapper. Haha… Sign of it being genuine. And her gift?? Weighs by the kilogram. Lol… What is it you ask?? Well…. That shall be a funny memory and secret for Rachel and I…

221220112402221220112401
















So yup, everyone, have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

PS I’m on study break for my upcoming exams yet I’m travelling to Sabah few days from now!! I think I should refrain from going anywhere else.. But then, the fact that I’m in KL now is SOMEwhere in itself… O Lord, help me to study well for the exam?? Yet…. I’ll go play 1st for now!!

No comments: