Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dental dinner 2012-Renaissance

     First of all, a big shout out to daddy, mummy and XH!!!!! Love you guys so much!!! They came all the way up here to prepare me for dinner and left…just like that… I mean, the journey to and fro takes about 8 hours, the petrol and toll fees take around RM 150-200?? And the time we can spend together is just say 2-3 hours?? yet they made the trip up north anyways……Crying face oh, such love felt… Red heart Hehe….

     And for the first time, I ate a hearty lunch before dinner!!! While some of the girls were starving to fit into their dresses, I was busy eating up.. So yes,my tummy did bulge out in my dress later but hey, if I don’t care, so shouldn’t you!! Just act like you saw nothing la k?? Lol…

140420123096

Lunch- SP‘s famous 铁饭碗… At 细九…

dinner 12Pre-dental dinner photos…

12-1

12-5_副本

Well, had a great time enjoying my last dental dinner as a dental student.. Hopefully, next time around I’d be coming as an alumni!! Woohoo!!

No comments: