Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Final bend…

     It’s gonna be a hectic run to the finish line!! Grant me superhuman strength, stamina, wisdom and power!!! And the power to stop/slow time!!! Lol… Am gonna miss SP soon.. It’s being developed at such a fast pace that I’m jealous of my future juniors… I mean, they’ll be getting so many new malls so near them that… hmm… maybe it’s not such a good thing for their studies after all… Hahaha….

     Was told by Dr. Marzuki that future dental graduates are mostly-and I mean mostly, 90%-ish mostly-gonna be posted to Sabah and Sarawak this time.. Sigh.. And there I was, thinking so hard on where to apply for… Sighs again.. Oh wells, if it is so, so be it!! Just pray that I’ll be surrounded by many many good friends there then!!


310320123068_副本

My last family trip to Melaka!!

090420123089

One of the things I’ll surely miss from SP-cheap and nice food… This packet of sweet potato and fried banana fritters-yeah yeah, I know they’re unhealthy food etc etc but hey, they’re nice!!! Lol….- costs only RM 1!! It’s so cheap k??

No comments: