Monday, May 4, 2015

Demolding~

Gosh, it has been so long since I updated this blog. It is full with cobwebs and dust and mold and mushrooms now.. Haha.. Not that it was a ritual or routine or even important but hey.. It was a place where I ranted and complained.. (Which I’m still doing as the workload is getting way too paper for my liking… ) Gone were the days where I was joking most of the time and finding simple laughter in small stuffs. Nowadays I’m mostly grumbling… Lol… I. MUST. NOT. COMPLAIN…… so much…. Tongue It will be a difficult uphill task, mind you. But one I will try to succeed in! I hope! Try, try and try again!!

However I am ever thankful for the great people I met here in this laid back town. Each and every one of them made everything here all sunny and cheery. Will make saying bye to this place real hard. But then since things are starting to change, it is now high time to start the farewell process. Let my next destination, next step be according to Your plan!! Let’s go~

No comments: