Sunday, April 5, 2009

Current state

     So folks, this would be your only update on me for the next week or so… Yes, that’s the extent an exam has on a dental student in AIMST University.. Be content I’d even put this up.. I could have simply disappear for 2 weeks but well, here I am, showing you, my dear readers how responsible I am.. Lol.. Til my next update on the (hopefully) great food in Yaki-Yaki buffet restaurant, adios!! (I THINK it’ll at least be good, though I’m judging based on the limited reviews done there..)  Will do a good review to all those interested alrights?

DSC00966Trying to stuff things into my head last-minute like usual..
And why are we tortured with memorising drugs’ name, action etc even on diarrhoea, constipation or diuretics? It’s not like a patient would come to me & be like, “Hey doctor, not only am I having a toothache, can you treat my diarrhoea with watery yellowish s**t these few days now as well?”
DSC00967








*Faints*
-Information overload, automatic shutdown-







PS Please do pray you’ll NOT see me updating this blog for the time being, for my sake… Much thanks and love, xoxo..

5 comments:

wardqe said...

hey =D
all the best for ur exams!!!
=)
...
.
..
... emm dont know what else to say..
=p ..take care!

SeReNe Lee said...

No words needed.. Thanks so much!! Am surprised you're still frequenting this lame blog site though.. Xoxo, much much love!!

SXian said...

i feel so clueless on blogspot. lol anyways yea that japanese actor is MARRIED now! he's only older than us by 3-4 years... married.. to the singer Ayaka...who's only 1 yr older than me but basically ur age. ahhhh lol its really sweet though the reason they got married so early cuz he wants to show he support her all the way even though she has graves' disease. :/

but yeah i'll check out your girly boys in boys over flowers. i saw that drama for 10 mins and was like omg seriously? are they really guys? haha

SeReNe Lee said...

Haha, yeah, I could guess by the way my comment on your blog is still hidden like it contains some horrible secretS never to be leaked out....lol...

Oh really? Aww, that's just so sweet... I'll think of him in a different way now...

And about Boys over Flowers, hmm, there's really nothing to shout about in that show coz well, it's just some silly lovey dovey teenage drama?? But my friend and I were crazy bout it coz of Hyun Joong.. (Check out the show We Got Married, the lettuce couple-of him and Hwang Bo, and you'll get wat I mean.. LOVEEE their chemistry.... Go go go, watch it NOW if you haven't already..) So yes, then kinda stumbled on another crush on Kim Bum as well.. *Sheesh, I'm such a heart-eyed kid =p*
And yeah, man, they're pretty.. hehe...

SXian said...

so i don't know how to unhide your comment. i dont meant to hide it... -.- but at least i read it.. hahaha

omg you watch we got married too? i watched up until alex and shinae left for the first time then it became boring cuz well i fell in love with them SO ROMANTIC!! :) :)
then i stopped cuz idk bored..haha
i heard about the lettuce couple though.. my friend tells me all these things LOL :P

how were your exams?