Saturday, April 25, 2009

Of Melissa’s birthday, ADSAlympics and cheerleading…

This is the sixth day I’m back in Kedah… sigh… Miss KL so so so so so much already…We’re just back from a holiday and apparently are being thrusted into exam mode straightaway… Ugh, disturbingly spiteful.. Especially since end of this semester would be our second year’s final exam.. Sighs….Comparing all dental years’ final exams, this is supposedly the hardest.. Sighs for the third time… Oh wells, kick those thoughts aside for now and let’s see what happened on the fourth week of the fourth month in my life..

Other than NOT studying at all for my Malaysian Studies mid term paper, we have ADSAlympics this week in history, a one of a kind olympic for us, dental students with events going strong and continuous for around one and a half week non-stop.. Throughout this whole week, I’m in our batch’s cheerleading squad so yeah, am really really tired with the end result being Gerviene and I lost our amazing voices due to much shouting and cheering.. Her case is more serious though coz.. well, for all those who know me, you know how powerful my voice is and can be right? (I dunno whether to feel happy or sad writing that down =p) Will post up cheerleaders’ picture and choreographed cheer dance in the next post..

Then on Tuesday night celebrated Melissa’s birthday, my ex-爱人 (She said it, not me!! I’m innocent k??!!lol..) at Eternal Zone, a buffet cum BBQ place in a quite secluded place in SP.. (mainly coz I never knew of its existence before this..=p) But after my recent Yaki Yaki trip, all other food outlets with similar concept holds no appeal to me so I can’t review bout the food there alrights?? However, it’s a good place to go to when you’re seriously hungry, lol, since it is actually quite cheap while you fill to your heart’s content.. There is also a karaoke room there for aspiring singers..
DSC01110

















DSC01113









Melissa being really happy it seems…











DSC04254


Some of the hungry people busy surrounding the BBQ and steamboat cooking set..
Haha, was real hungry after ADSAlympics with cheerleaders cheering and contestants playing hard..








DSC04255


A red sea of ppl.. Lol, the red jersey’s our class shirt for ADSAlympics.. Looks like a bunch of MU hooligans supporters, don’t you think?? =p Luckily there’s no serious football match going on nowadays..








DSC04272




Some of the crazy people all stuffed inside the karaoke room…








Will post up more stuffs on the red hot players in my class and the even hotter (=p) cheerleaders soon.. Til then, adios!

No comments: