Sunday, March 22, 2009

Aftermath of a holiday…

And no, it’s not about serious stuffs like litters tourists left behind, or fragments of tourist sites due to some bombs I encounter, or dead animals I saw due to pollutions we help produce, heck, it’s not even about those hot hunks I MAY encounter during the holidays.. And no, it’s not about how fat/ dark/ ugly/ broke/ sad/ regret etc I feel after a holiday.. Nope, those are well, those are not for me now…(maybe I’ll blog about those when I’m feeling bimbo-ish…) Right now, this post is just to show you what are still left (戦品=p) after those shopping sprees around places I went in the past one month plus… Lol…
DSC00869 Stuffs at the top of the pile are from Pangkor island, since the first blog post I officially wrote in this new site…
*They’re not fully gone simply because there are inedible stuffs like “keropok” that need to be cooked.. Or else, trust me, they’d not make it to this picture… Lol…*
DSC00868 Famous tid-bits from Ipoh and Sitiawan, Perak. As you can see, some are opened and are long gone down the toilet bowl track after digestion from my very effective stomach and intestines…
*Please forgive the disgusting-ness here*

UntitledSo if at anytime soon, you see someone like this on her way back to KL, well, you’ll know who that person is k?
*Hence, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT pass me your rubbish to collect or something or else you’ll get a good kick from my long, pretty legs.. Lol…*

Can’t wait, can’t wait, can’t wait, can’t wait, can’t wait, can’t wait……x 1000000000000 to go home after the 3rd continous assessment!!! Argh……. And indulge myself in Japanese BBQ buffet with my family, and J. Co donuts, and Korean BBQ again, and mum’s awesome cooking, and..and.. and…. *drools*..

So, till then…This is the extent dentistry students study… That’s the way uh huh uh huh we like it..
DSC00689

2 comments:

SXian said...

You should send soome of those yummy snacks to me! :D haha

SeReNe Lee said...

Whoops, too late, already gobbled them down!!! Sorry!! Well, u could always be thankful I saved u from some extra calories n weight... haha..