Saturday, March 7, 2009

What dental students REALLY do...to unwind =p

All these are true stories k?? Based on real people and all...Unfortunately, I can't put pics up of us being all stressed out and all to compare, like a before-and-after-effect or something to show you why we need to relax, cause the pics would scare the wits outta anyone reading my blog who wanna study dentistry like me.. Lol...2 bad, if not, you'll KNOW how little things, simple in your life, can be such special moments for us.. *sigh*....

Haha, am just kidding!! We're not THAT pathetic.. Anyway, if I were to look for the right pics to scare you, it would be a piece of cake..I just need to arm myself with a camera for like, 5 minutes near exam time and I'll get a week's worth of pictures I can do assignments with under the title "modern people-students especially,dental students to be exact- has shockingly high levels of blood pressure/stress/white hair/etc etc!" You get the point.. Btw, I just notice it so happens all the pictures below are taken from our dental technology lab.. (Hmm....wonder what it implies?? =p) So here are the pics!
DSC00834


Hand made oven baked yummy cookies by Youming!!! XD
. . . . . .
. . . . .
. . .
Ok, fine, they're actually acrylic products.. You know, like those you find on dentures(or false teeth as they're usually known)ur grandparents used to scare you with??



DSC00832


Gerviene with her family of acrylic starfishes..


Closer look at their happy (though crumply) faces.. =pDSC00830










19092008854-001




Here's me at my work station... Looks real nice ain't it? Not really the same as the imagination you cropped out of some old rotten bench with bad illumination and us bending over some loud equipments with earmuffs on huh?? Haha, I assume that's how the older ancient dentists used to do their thing..





211120081606


Lastly, a friendly reminder to you to clean your teeth properly or they'll all get pulled out and fixed on a model like this for the next batch of dental students k? Smile!!

*I wrote FRIENDLY reminder didn't I? So you're NOT allowed to throw shoes at me ok? And that means no casualty by friendly fire either!!*

No comments: