Sunday, March 15, 2009

Queue buster..

When down to the cafeteria for dinner one of the days as a change and was shocked at the loooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG queue!! I mean, I get the point we’re hungry and all but this..?? Amazing.. So…

We queued behind.. without even knowing what the whole big deal was..Lol.. Typical M’sians and S’poreans I guess, very the “”kia su” spirit… So, when we finally got nearer to the serving counter, saw a really nice sign posted up with this written on it..(Which really surprised me coz ….Well, just cause…) Was kinda anticipating whether they’ve even come up with a mascot and balloon-giveaways since it’s like such a rare event.. Lol…
DSC00871



“Real” chicken rice from Town…
(
!%$@%**& So we’ve been served fake meals all these while?? @!!@$%$&^^Now I know why they tasted so unreal…lol..)





But seriously, the queue was so long, (4  of us finished our meal and the last in line wasn’t even halfway to the counter..crazy I tell you) you’d think it was for a better reason like this…

DSC00871


Come get your “real” free kisses!!
1st come 1st served!!
While stock last!!
Terms and conditions apply!!
Limited basis!!!
..and no, I don’t know how a real kiss differs from my fake one…




Enjoy peeps!!

No comments: