Saturday, March 28, 2009

World’s Earth day

Apparently, it’s World’s Earth day today and everyone around the world’s supposed to switch off their lights for an hour from 8.30pm to 9.30pm (M’sian time I guess) to save the environment, resources, reduce energy consumption, yada yada yada... Well, okay, I guess it’s fine, it’s not such a hard thing to do right? So yes, let me blog about updates this week.. I’ll say it’s been real fun and that I just HAVE to blog about it.. First, there was Rachel’s surprise-very-early-birthday party at the revamped Le’Boss, then there was…..







…..So there you have it!! TOLD you it’s a must write for me and a must read for you didn’t I? Life’s like awesome…*imagine surfer’s style drawl and gesture*

PS Part of the post cannot be recovered due to the writer’s unintelligible mumbo-jumbo written while trying(but apparently not succeeding) to type in the dark during Earth’s hour... The earth is saying she’s not sorry for all the inconveniences caused.

SeReNe: Long live mother earth!!

No comments: