Friday, May 15, 2009

Back to normal!

    Well, just a quick update on me!! The sun’s shining again, the world’s still spinning.. I’m feeling better already to whomever it may concern and don’t worry, you’ll get back the normal not-so-serene-SeReNe soon… *You guys must be wondering whether  it’s a good thing or a bad one huh??=p*

     Oh, and POS Malaysia is an efficient team after all!! My mum got her handmade Mother’s Day card by me (which you can see from my last post) the day after I posted it on Mother’s Day Sunday… Bravo bravo POS Malaysia!! I sincerely thank you for how fast it reached KL… Haha, and I suddenly remembered the time when we were in primary school and the “in” thing was to post cards and snail mail to each other t even if the person stays in the same housing area as you.. It’s the same with giving out greeting cards to almost all your teachers and classmates because you’re  expecting to receive from them as well.. It’s more like exchanging greeting cards actually.. So anyways, there was this one thing we did then that makes me smile when I think of it now, we ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS write “Thank you postman!!” on our envelope then.. It is like the fool-proof plan to supposedly make the postman feel happy and appreciated and hence send our stuffs more gladly and faster without losing it… Seriously!! Those chosen letters and cards which I keep until now with their envelopes has these written mostly on the lower left corner with a smiley face (just in case).. Since I’ve received them, so I guess this plan does work after all huh?? Lol…

     So yes, to those in this postal and courier service sector, thank you!!

No comments: