Sunday, May 24, 2009

Crazy bout Super Junior’s newest song now!!

  To those that know what Super Junior is all about, well, it just goes to show that you update yourself with Korean entertainment news when you’re free huh?? Haha, good good, coz apparently you’re not alone… Anyway, I really really really LOVE this song!! There’s another Drama version but that is more towards fan girl material so I’ll spare you the pain k?? Lol.. Look it up if you’re interested on Youtube… So, enjoy this video and spam me with your comments if you wish!! Till next time..

7 comments:

aikmunnlar said...

siwon and kangin damn cool everytime lo.haha
bt then i stil prefer the song "U" over this hee xD

SeReNe Lee said...

Actually I like all their songs so far.. Lol.. And I kinda like almost all their members... Except Heechul... Sworry... =p Guess the reason I'm biased towards this song's coz I'm sick of hearing "Sorry sorry sorry sorry.." for so many thousand times... Hahaha....

PS Tot u'll like Don' Don's fast dance beat and steps more that U...

SGRMSE. said...

You're studying to be a dentist? How awesome! =D =D I reallyreally want veneers.

aikmunnlar said...

aahah,,don don too hard, at least U is ...uh...dancable? haha xD
btw, kibum damn hot lo, i think hes the hottest. haha..wa i sound damn gay ;a

SeReNe Lee said...

aikmunnlar: I think Hangeng is hotter... lol.. But Kibum has a great smile... Erm, but I like Sungmin more... U shld see him doing his magic performance on Star King.. HOT!!!

whoaamello: Yup... I'll really really really do it for you when I graduate and if you dare to see me then alrights?? Lol..

SGRMSE. said...

Veneers? SERIOUSLY?! =D Okaay! I'll be holding you to that ;) LOL. Free of charge can anot? And professional one okaay. LOL! Thanks for coming by hun (: You keep on keeping on now.

SeReNe Lee said...

whoaamello: Free of charge? No way gurl.. I'll scrape the professional counselling charges and only charge you for the materials.. Fair enuf?? Lol... *See? I sound so professional already... Hahaha...* You're totally welcome.. You do the same k?? hehe...