Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Movie spree!! Angels & Demons vs Star Trek

     Just went to watch the two movies back to back with my dear roommate.. “Angels & Demons” at 2.30pm and “Star Trek” at 5pm.. tom hanks  star trek   
























DSC01288

       The movie Angels and Demons was highly recommended by many of my course mates and friends who were all raving on how good the movie was.. Though I’m no big fan of Dan Brown ( More of an anti-Brown to be more precise), I went for the movie anyways to see how good was good… Didn’t watch The Da Vinci Code either so I really don’t know what to expect from this show.. After watching it in agony for the whole 142 minutes though, the moment the credits roll, all I wanted to shout was, “What the, gimme back my money!! *!^#^&@$%!&! I should have watch X-Man instead!!” That was how disappointed I was with the movie.. Seriously, honestly, truthfully, I simply cannot comprehend how you guys enjoyed it so… Ughhh…. Luckily Star Trek rocked and totally saved my day!! (Gerviene and Jennifer, if you gals are reading this, I’d rather be termed geek 10, 000 times and watch Star Trek than to watch any more of Dan Brown’s work…I think you gals are more geek-like and nerd-like to thoroughly adore the show and his books… Me?? I’d rather waste time sitting through ALL the prequels, sequels, spin-offs even the animation of Star Trek…) Really really kicking my arse now for not watching Wolverine… Sigh…

PS  Still feel odd to see the cruel wicked Sylar from tv series Heroes being Mr Spock..
PPS Oh, on another note, I lost my parking ticket and was forced to fork out RM20 for it.. Double @*#^!%#(!*&#&#&@^&(@)#*)!… *Cries*

No comments: