Sunday, May 10, 2009

Handmade card for my awesome mum!!

     As promised, these are pictures of what my Mother’s Day card looks like… I’ve already posted it back to my house in KL through express mail.. Hopefully nothing will happen to it.. If it does though, I will suffer from a mild high blood pressure and heart attack-like symptoms for some time, but at least i have something to fall back on… Proof of my artistic flair, only found here and here alone!!! Haha… Have to admit though, it’s just half of what my mum can do.. She has this photographic memory that allows her to do stuffs just by observing once.. Applies to sewing, drawing, haircuts, cooking, even memorising landmarks when driving.. Truthfully!! She’s like the super mum, lol… Anyway, take a look through what I can do… =p
DSC01239






Cover page of a somewhat booklet like Mother’s Day card…








DSC01240 





Better view of the cover page…









DSC01241 1st page.. Nicely done?? Lol, I AM proud of it k??My masterpiece..=p Don’t read the contents though, “geli” lar..
*If you still somehow did that, all I’ll say is: “stop liking me THAT much & stalk me to the extent of reading through what I wrote to my mum!!!” Ishh…. Scary ppl do exist…

DSC01242 







2nd page…









DSC01243









Last page…









     So… how was it?? Think I’m cool in making cards now?? Lol… Fingers crossed REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY hard that it’ll reach my mum though… Pray for me that my next post won’t be on the
!*I#@^$%^!(*&(@!*& job our post office and it’s staff are doing nowadays k?? I trust in our efficient and careful postmen!!!!

PS POS Malaysia please don’t get mad at me ok? I’ll blog only good stuffs about you the moment my mum gets the parcel alrights? Promise!!! And I ALWAYS do what I promised, promise!!! *hahahahha….I’ll write promise 10 times more if it helps… promise!!!*

2 comments:

may said...

Awesome card for ur awesome mom..
gosh serene.. this is really fantastic!!! seriously!

SeReNe Lee said...

Honestly??? You really think so???? THANK YOU SO MUCH MAY!!!! LOVE YOU!!! Haha... It's a much better attempt than the pathetic one I did for you last time.. Sorry... oh, and hey, I'll ALWAYS miss you k? So dun ever blog about ppl not doing so or u being surprised if sum1 did coz well, am sure lotsa ppl feel the same way as I do.. God bless u!!