Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Le’ Boss restaurant

     Life seems so monotonous now that the hype of ADSAlympic died down.. It’s back to mano al mano with the ongoing upward piling of notes and books… Sigh… When will this all end??? ARGH… Hence, I’m upholding this resolution with effect from yesterday.. I’ll eat out as often as I can (read: as long as my crying purse allows me to), go shop as much as I can, waste time as erm, wasteful? as I want, jog around campus and annoy the guards as  much as I like… (inside story.. And a cause I’m appointing myself to lead!! Lol…)

     Anyways, to start off the never-ending need for food other than our beloved Jaya catered AIMST cafeteria food, Jo En, Agnes, Pui Shie, Youming and I went to Le’ Boss yesterday night for a night out.. Stopping by bookstores that we see on our way to get materials for card-making as well… Thanks Deniece for your Campap invisible membership card btw.. =p Will show you my end product real soon… Be prepared to be amazed.. Haha… (ok, ok, dun keep your hopes too high.. to all those that received my card b4, well, tell me how they were actually.. honestly this time.. )

    Le Boss… well, the only thing I can say is, to SP residing ppl, I guess this is the most valued-for-money Western set meal provider we could find.. And it is THE place to look for both my roommate and I whenever most probably.. (and that is quite a lot of times in a week I tell you..at least in mind…) DSC01203
My order for the night, grilled chicken sandwich…
To be honest, it was a big let down.. The BBQ sauce was a tad overpowering, the chicken piece too small (at least that’s what my roommate said).. But otherwise, it was well, edible…
DSC01204 


Pui Shie’s Black Pepper grilled chicken set..

Oh, and she found THE ONE during our escapade that night.. Nudge me for more info will ya? I’ll spill gladly.. Hahaha…


DSC01200




Agnes and Jo En got the exact set right down to the 2 side dishes.. (It’s out of say 10 choices)

I’m so telling the teacher both of you cheated!! Lol..



DSC01197




Youming’s bowl of salad.. Sorry, somehow the picture of her chicken bolognaise got lost and all that’s left is this pathetic-looking pitiful bowl of greens… Haha…. sorry… 



       All in all, I had a great time yesterday… Can’t wait to show you more of these happy events soon.. Till then, *fly kisses* DSC01195
DSC01174














PS My driving licence expired!!! *Groans* Please let somebody drive me around these few days!! *hint hint*
PPS I want to watch the movie “Wolverine-The Origins”!!

No comments: